My first attempt with a birthday cake – Christine France’s Choco Fudge Cake.
wahhhhh, looks delicious!! can u bake one for me too for my bday😛
oh, can i have the recipe for the cornflake cookies?
It looks superb! I would never have thought it was your first!
can i have the recipe please?
can i have the recipe too? thanks!! it looks great! =)
Here’s the recipe all:
2oz bittersweet chocolate (I used Varlhona Manjari)
2oz semisweet chocolate (I used Phoon Huat’s coverture dark)
6oz butter, softened
7oz light muscavado sugar
1 tsp vanilla
3 eggs, beaten
150ml/ 2/3 cup Greek yoghurt
5oz self raising flour, sifted
1. Grease and line the bottom of 2 8” cake tins. Preheat oven to 375 degree F.
2. Melt chocolates over a double boiler or in the microwave. Cool slightly.
3. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla, yoghurt and melted chocolate.
4. Fold in flour.
5. Pour batter into tin and bake for 25-30 minutes until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean.
6. Cool for 10 minutes in the tin, turn out onto a wire rack and after completely cool, sandwich and frost with desired icing. (I don’t wana give the chocolate frosting recipe ‘cos I don’t think it was particularly fantastic. I’m still looking for a kick-ass frosting recipe and when I do, I’ll definitely post it up)
like your cakes, look so temping can update mi when you oredi have e chocolate frosting recipe ? Thanks!!
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.